OUR YEAR OF KINGDOM AUTHORITY
Acts 3: 2 Kings 7:1-3, 14-20, 2 Pet 1 2-4, Col 1:29, Matthew 8
The lord is telling me that in the year 2018, there is a tremendous level of authority being released unto His children. I have made this available to you through the Holy Ghost and by fire.
The word authority means power, influence, and permission to become or achieve success. A year of Kingdom authority simply means a year of Gods Divine Power. God in His infinite mercy, in this New Year, is bringing His infinite light and power into your finite being so that you will experience His wonderful power in your life and beyond.
Both the Prophet Elisha and the Apostles Peter and John used this Kingdom authority to achieve results.
Thus saith the Lord according to His Word, in the year 2018, you too will declare things and they will be established because of the authority of the kingdom. Job 22:28
The believer today also has a tremendous authority to change things here on earth because we are men and women of authority. The word of God will work for you as you embrace His power to develop an attitude of expectation in Christ.
But if we don’t believe, it will happen around us but we will not be able to partake in it. May this not be our portion in Jesus name. We have the authority of Jesus who is our original source of this authority Revelation 1:18
As I look in the year ahead, I see growth, change, life and blessings. I see human authority bow down and give way to Gods Kingdom Authority. I also see that in the midst of these there is still much more ground to be possessed and we shall have to be prepared before Gods power work in us. God requires us to exhibit faith, belief and courage to take it.
God is releasing unto us the authority and power to;
– Overcome the Devil: Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. Luke 10:19 (AMPC)
– Prosper: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2(KJV)
Deuteronomy 8:18 18But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability (power) to produce wealth (to prosper), and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.
– Serve God by winning souls: It will restore the fallen, heal the broken-hearted and lift lives to another dimension. Acts 1:8, Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV)
– Serve your generation: 1 Peter 4:10 (AMP), Just as each one of you has received a special gift [a spiritual talent, an ability graciously given by God], employ it in serving one another as [is appropriate for] good stewards of God’s multi-faceted grace [faithfully using the diverse, varied gifts and abilities granted to Christians by God’s unmerited favor].
The year 2018 is, therefore, a year the believer must not live in ignorance, for ignorance is going to make you lose what He has deposited in you. We must not only know the truth but live in the knowledge of the truth. Don’t be limited by your limitations, systems or challenges.
We have limited ourselves so much saith the Lord, but by the power of God, this year step out of the box for God has made provisions for you.
This power of God is concealed in us. It comes only when used. Nobody gets power for nothing. Of course, the believer must prevail against numerous end-time challenges. We have got to deal with spiritual oppositions in the land and our lives.
In the midst of all, thus saith the Lord, be strong and courageous, don’t look left or right, rather look unto me for I am the Lord, what I say will stand.
With Gods power and authority, God is not going to do for us what we have to do for ourselves. Therefore, take the power and authority I have made available to you to further;
A – Access divine abilities and take action. We need to go into action. God wants everybody, without exception, to begin on the Word of God and to act. Act in faith, act in wisdom.
U – Unleash that which is deposited deep within you. Aware that Gods power resides in you. Your greatness is not ahead of you but trapped in you. Stir up the power in you through prayer. Grow in faith and spiritual boldness. Eg woman with the issue of blood. Take hold of Gods promises by knowledge and prayer
T – Teach others about Jesus. We must do this with the help of the Lords grace through prayer, boldness. Don’t cease to teach and preach about the Kingdom of God. In this year of His Kingdom authority, we must obey God and not man.
H – Holiness: when we remain righteous and obedient, there is no limit as to what Gods power will do in our midst. The key to holiness is to hunger and thirst for righteousness. Matthew 5:6
O–Order : By the power of God, destinies will not be aborted. The calling of God over lives will not be destroyed but God will bring back in alignment to His plan and purpose.
R- Rise to your Rightful place. God has a purpose for us in these last days and with His help, we will rise to fulfil it.
I – Influence: And in the year 2018, the emphasis as a church/body of Christ is to use this Kingdom authority to influence our cities, nations, families and homes. Influence talks about leadership.
T- Team Work. God desire us to work with the heart of one man (unity) for the believers were of one heart and mind. Acts 4:32. Beginning with couples to the church and its leaders, our authority in Christ produce much result if we work together. Matthew 18:19 (AMP) says, “Again I say to you, that if two believers on earth agree [that is, are of one mind, in harmony] about anything that they ask [within the will of God], it will be done for them.” This is the area the enemy will test you the most saith the Lord.
Y- Yield and yield to the Holy Spirit. The more you yield to the Holy Spirit the fuller you will be in Him. Husbands and wives must commit to the Holy Spirit and resist from lying to Him. Grow in the knowledge of Him who called you.
As the Lord has spoken, there is going to be a lot of oppositions from human and spiritual authorities/forces, but the people of God shall prevail. Be prepared to;
- Worship, Prayer and fasting
- Full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom
- Full of God’s grace and power
- Commit to giving
- Obey God rather than human authority
- Be zealous/passionate. Don’t let anyone stand in your way